Thursday, June 24, 2010


Awe, look!  Lynelle from Kreations for Kids has sent me a sunshine award!




So here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

1. Place the logo within your blog or post
2. Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers
3. Link the nominees within the post
4. Let the nominees know they have won by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love by linking back to the person from whom you received the award

I dont have many blogs that i follow right now!  Jami from Randumosity has always been around to help me with my blonde questions!  Jen is a good friend who has a blog about her family and life!  I love soaps...   Sweet Sally Soaps has alot of types I would love to try and giveaways to enter!

I know its not 12, but those are my favourites!  i have alot of friends and support on Facebook, but the blog is a bit slow! ;)  Thanks Lynelle for thinking of me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment