Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shameless self promotion ;)

Not too much today.  I did some editing for a friend who's computer broke down and she didnt have access to a program she knew or enough time to learn a new one.  Finished up the final changes for a birthday invitation, and a did a word collage with the photos from my photoshoot on monday.

For $210 I will make up the collage using your photos, or mine, & have a 20x30 wrapped canvas sent to you, anywhere in Canada (and possibly the states).  I will work with you to create a peice of art that will be treasured for a lifetime.

Great gift idea for new parents, weddings, adoptions, anniversaries, and so much more!  Let only your imagination be your limit!  Gift certificates available. Find me on facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Your pregnancy portraits are beautiful.

    Almost makes me want to have another so you can shoot me.....but not quite!

    ReplyDelete