Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pancakes Anyone?

The most creative thing I have ever done with my pancakes is a my husbands and my initials in the middle of a pink heart!  Ive never done anything beyond a plate full of mini toonie cakes for my boys!  But earlier today a friend of mine (find her blog here) posted a link to a website where this one talented father is making the COOLEST pancakes for his lovely daughter!  I'm overjoyed at the memories that this little lady is growing up with!  As most of you know, I have many fond memories in the kitchen and I think all kids should!  Its a wonderful place to work together and show your children how much you value them!

Check out the amazing thing this guy can do with his pancakes!  What is the most amazing thing you have done??  Stop by his fan page, and let him know you heard of him through my blog! ;)



**This photo is from jimspancakes.com**


On a side note...  Please remember to hit up my giveaway and get another entry in!   After almost one full day, I have 10 new followers on my blog,12 new fans, and 40 entries!  Keep it up and good luck everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment