Friday, May 28, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Bring on some sun!!  I promised my oldest when the sun comes out we will sort all his toys and have a garage sale.  If he sells enough toys, we will get him and his little brother new bikes.  :D  We're getting them anyway but he doesn't know that!   They do need some sun though.  The cold, wet is not nearly as fun for outdoor free time and they are dying to go to the park!  So am I! 

As most of you know, Ive decided to do an amazing giveaway for a 1000 fan celebration!  So excited!  I have so far 5 amazing prizes, and waiting on a few more to let me know if they are in, and still looking too! AND I'm planning ANOTHER giveaway already!  Just in my head but its there, and you wont want to miss out, I promise!  

I'm still  playing with the new graphics that I used on the winners of my quickie draw do develop some more PREMADE banner & avatar sets.  Stick around, if you don't see something you like yet, don't be afraid to let me know what you would like to see!  I can't promise I will always do them, but perhaps it will trigger a great one! You just never know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment